Let our small business help your small business stay clean and tidy — with regular visits from Clean Bees Homekeepers!
Keeping a business running smoothly is more than a full time job. Managing your office cleaning is probably pretty far down on the priority list. And let’s face it — you’re not paying your receptionist to be a professional cleaner. That’s where regular visits from Clean Bees really come in handy. Our office cleaning services allow you to spend your time focusing on what really matters — running your business.
We’re not a typical janitorial service that just empties garbage cans, feather dusts, vacuums, and does a quick clean in the bathrooms. We DISINFECT & SANITIZE EVERYTHING – from light switches and door knobs, to keyboards and even your mouse!
Our formula for keeping your staff and clientele healthy is:
√ Extremely comprehensive & thorough cleaning style
√ Everything is disinfected
√ Our products are on the EPA’s approved list
√ We only send healthy cleaners; sick staff stays home for much needed R&R 🐝
√ We can clean daily, weekly, every other week, every 4 weeks, quarterly, or just once for a deep cleaning
√ Available to schedule during normal business hours, nights, or weekends
That’s our commitment to you!
We also provide one-time office cleaning services that can ensure your office space is clean when your important clients come for a visit! Learn more about our office cleaning services and contact us today with any questions you may have.
Restore the harmony and balance in your office space in just three simple steps:
Step 1: Review the Checklist
- Hard furniture
- Upholstered furniture
- Glass: doors (both sides), mirrors, and spot clean interior windows
- Wipe down high use doorknobs, light switch plates, and railings
- Remove trash and recycling
- Spot clean deep cleaning tasks as needed
- Straighten and stage so everything is as it should be
- Sweep, vacuum, spot edge & mop flooring
Kitchen and Eating Area
All rooms tasks plus
- Small appliances: exterior and interior when applicable
- Large appliances: visible exterior and interior edges
All rooms tasks plus
- Showers (if applicable)
- Stock & refill: toilet paper, paper towels, hand & dish soaps, etc.
Deep Cleaning Tasks
For Repeat Service: An agreed upon number of rooms are deep cleaned at both your Initial Visit and Repeat Service cleanings thereafter
*Ex.: 6 Rooms detailed at Initial Visit; 2 Rooms detailed at each Repeat Service cleaning
- Remove cobwebs
- Return air and exhaust vent covers (up high & in floor)
- Dust ceiling fans and attached lighting
- Wipe down light fixtures: exterior only
- Dust high shelving
- Clean windows: exposed tracks and frames
- Wipe down doors: frames, doors, and tracks
- Clean walls and outlet covers: spot clean
- Wipe down cabinet and drawer fronts
- Dust blinds
- Vacuum under furniture cushions
- Wipe down baseboards and baseboard heaters
- Edge floors
- High clutter areas as per your request